1) 3 set of 21: (adding ten pounds to squat/dead and 5 pounds to press/bench)
Behind the neck, snatch grip press
Snatch grip deadlift
If you fail your first set, move to 15 rep max at the same weight scheme.
2) Five (400meter) work intervals with 2:1 work to rest ratio. For example if your first 400 takes you 2 minute, you rest for 1 minute and begin your second round.
3) 10-1/1-10 of Cleans (yes that means full squat) and Push-ups:
Do ten touch and go cleans, 1 push-up, 9 touch and go cleans, 2 push-ups, etc. Choose a weight where you can touch and go every round. Recommended is (135/95#). Be SUPER strict in the push-ups. Your toes need to remain active and your quads cannot touch the ground.
4) Angie-ish (25 strict pull-ups, 25 ghd sit-ups, 25 GHR’s)
5) Work on hip mobility exercises
6) 25 hip/back extensions (not for time)
7) Work on butterfly pull-ups (goal to string at least 5…work on them fresh and fatigued)